I have a three-year-old and I love him more than anything in the world. I am married to someone I love even though we are opposites. I teach writing. I have enough rejection letters to pave a medium-sized town. I used to be called Jessicow in fourth grade. I like to cook and I am a really good cook sometimes and then other times what I cook is horrible and gets thrown away. I like spiritual stuff and I also like shit and muck. I haven’t had a vacation in a really long time. I have minutes in the day where I am free, without any obstructions. And I have lots and lots more minutes where I feel I have been welded together by someone who wants to use me as a giant doorstop.
- You Can’t Be Mad At The Dead, or How Loss Gave Me A New Perspective
- Conversation With My Mother
- Thinking about my mother….
- Episode 322 of Me Talking To Dead People (or, perhaps me having another psychotic episode :) )
- Missing my Mother
- Filling the Urn Necklace
- On the Spectrum of Insanity